Contest Program via RS-232
This program has been successfully used with TR Log at VE7SV M/S.
It should work with other contesting programs that use a serial interface.
- "Check" Local Network>RS-232.
- Select the serial port in the AR User computer(Local Network>Computer to Network>Comm Port).
- Set the baud rate in AR User(Local Network>Computer to Network>Baud Rate)
to match the baud rate for the contest program.
- Connect the two computers together using a "null modem" serial cable.
- You may need to enable "local echo".
If you use it successfully with CT or any other contest program, please
let me know and I will add it to the list.