CC User Version 3
- Multiple Nodes and Skimmers may be connected. (Maximum of 6)
- Multiple connections to one node may be made for complex filtering setups.
- DX display scrolling can be locked.
- "Raw" display mode can be selected on the Settings tab
- WWV spots automatically saved between sessions.
Note: TNCs not supported at the present time.
- Update from a working version 2.4461 or later
- Go to the Settings Tab.
- Go to Updater Box.
- Click Download Ver. 3
- Follow instructions on screen.
- Use "Configuration>Node/Telnet"
- Select Node(s) and "Apply". This will enter node(s) into the "Node Connections" form.
- Unique SSIDs must be used for all connections. Any duplicate SSIDs will be shown in RED.
These dupes MUST be fixed.
- Using the "Node Connections" form, click the "Conn" button next to any node you wish to use.
- Put a check in the box to the left of "Conn" to automatically retry a dropped connection.
- The status of each node will be shown in the last box on the right.
- To select any node as the "Primary" node, click its call on the top of the main screen.
- Use "Comments" to store any specific information about this connection.
The Primary node is the node that receives USER commands, DX spots, sh/dx , etc.
The primary node can be changed at any time by clicking on its call on the top of the main form.
The Primary node's color will be cyan when connected.
To immediately try to reconnect a dropped connection, click the node's call on the top of the main screen.
Note, this will also make the node the Primary node.
- Use "Settings>Display Mode"
- Select the desired mode.
The "Raw" display is the scrolling list of DX Spots etc from various nodes at the top of the form.
Locking DX Display
- Press "Lock" in the top right hand corner of the DX Tab.
- To unlock, select any band.